SC - are sippets soppes??

morganna themorrigan at softhome.net
Wed Apr 15 13:50:40 PDT 1998

Chimene asks:

>>Is this separate from the cooking class/get-together, -with recipe booklet-,
that was being talked about long since, which I volunteered to print the
booklet for? or has that transmogrified itself into a simple potluck?  If so,
with or without recipe booklet?  Just looking for a little update...<<

I will not be able to go to Pennsic, but I'd *love* to get the recipe booklet!

Renata