SC - Can you sop it with your sippet?

Tamara Crehan tcrehan at mssupport.microsoft.com
Thu Apr 16 09:12:25 PDT 1998

                      RE>SC - correction-OT-silly                  4/16/98

<< scourgings with flaming salamander whips in
 the piazza in front of the cathedral, at noon. >>
Kewl! I have just the material to make garb for the special occasion..
Red<snip>make some money so the acolytes can get new plague robes and
masks?And....oh....yes.....a dunking pond perhaps? And....and.....YES!....a
parade! Could we please have a parade? Thecongregation and townsfolf , in fact
everyone, LOVES a parade!!! Please? Couldwe ? Huh? Pretty please?
Ras
=
*SOMEBODY HAD BETTER TAKE PICTURES!* and post them for those of us who don't
get to go!!!
- -brid (mean cooks making the poor fat pregnant lady laugh too hard)