SC - Whole spices

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 07:53:25 PDT 1998

SIMPLE CHEESE:
One quart milt, heated to 100F.  Add the juice of two lemons.  Drain in
cheesecloth.  Simple but tasty.  If you do it this way, ADD SALT.  I would
suggest forgoing the lemon and try a nice cider vinegar or somesuch having
done it once.  It was easy and fun for the whole guild.

HTH
Your servant,
Bogdan din Brasov

ps. next time is Feta!! ( i hope.  I know it may be OOP, but it sounded
easy, and a lot of us use a lot on a day to day basis...)