SC - New Introduction

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 09:57:07 PDT 1998

<<
 how to get rid of violet roots...
 Have or know any small cute children looking for entrepreneurial ideas?  Set
 them up somewhere with a sign "Violets for 25c", and watch your unwanted
 plants disappear!
 ;)
 -brid (who had a stand when she was little to get rid of her mom's unwanted
 seedlings and over abundant tomatoes and zucchini)

     (Grin) Cute idea......... but my nephew, who is the only candidate I can
think of, doesn't have the patience for that. His mom would end up doing it, I
fear--*not* good for family relations! ;-)

       Diana