SC - New Introduction

Yumitori no Kiyoshi yumitori at montana.com
Wed Apr 22 09:15:55 PDT 1998

- --------------A6D570702111D07B16A72F3C

DianaFiona wrote:

> <<
>  New Herb List out of Ansteorra.  To subscribe:
>         subscribe   herbalist  <your address>
>         Come on over!
>         Christianna
>   >>
>       Ackkkk! But what's the majordomo address to send the message to? The
> same as the cook's list or what?

Yes, Diana, just so.  Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG
Alternately, via the webpage ( www.ansteorra.org/lists )

- --
For "official" purposes: Mike C. Baker
For "fun": Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (SCA)
           Kihe Blackeagle (Filk, Scouting, etc.)
 *-COBOL Sr. P/A For Hire (OFFER ON THE TABLE!)-*
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them!
Personal WebPage: www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com, kihe at ticnet.com

- --------------A6D570702111D07B16A72F3C

<HTML>
DianaFiona wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>In a message dated 98-04-22 00:13:10 EDT, you write:
<BR><<
<BR> New Herb List out of Ansteorra.  To subscribe:
<BR>        subscribe   herbalist
<your address>
<BR>        Come on over!
<BR>        Christianna
<BR>  >>
<BR>      Ackkkk! But what's the majordomo address
to send the message to? The
<BR>same as the cook's list or what?</BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, Diana, just so.  Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG
<BR>Alternately, via the webpage ( <A HREF="http://www.ansteorra.org/lists">www.ansteorra.org/lists</A>
)

<P>--
<BR>For "official" purposes: Mike C. Baker
<BR>For "fun": Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (SCA)
<BR>           Kihe Blackeagle
(Filk, Scouting, etc.)
<BR> *-COBOL Sr. P/A For Hire (OFFER ON THE TABLE!)-*
<BR>My opinions are my own -- who else would want them!
<BR>Personal WebPage: www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
<BR>e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com, kihe at ticnet.com
<BR> </HTML>

- --------------A6D570702111D07B16A72F3C--