SC - rasher/game birds -- recipe

S.Albert salbert at ptialaska.net
Wed Apr 22 21:24:27 PDT 1998

- --------------F0A3FA8F1C03E26B5F8026EC

Abject apologies from the Kitchen Idiot...

Yumitori no Kiyoshi wrote:

> Haifuku!
> > Yes, Diana, just so.  Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG
> > Alternately, via the webpage ( www.ansteorra.org/lists )
>         Is this webpage address accurate? My system can't find it...

Allow me to try this again:
Alternately, via the webpage ( www.ansteorra.org/lists.html )

(Left off the pesky file extension first round...)
- --
For "official" purposes: Mike C. Baker
For "fun": Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (SCA)
           Kihe Blackeagle (Filk, Scouting, etc.)
 *-COBOL Sr. P/A For Hire (OFFER ON THE TABLE!)-*
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them!
Personal WebPage: www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com, kihe at ticnet.com

- --------------F0A3FA8F1C03E26B5F8026EC

<HTML>
Abject apologies from the Kitchen Idiot...

<P>Yumitori no Kiyoshi wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Haifuku!
<BR>> Yes, Diana, just so.  Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG
<BR>> Alternately, via the webpage ( www.ansteorra.org/lists )
<BR>        Is this webpage address
accurate? My system can't find it...</BLOCKQUOTE>
Allow me to try this again:
<BR>Alternately, via the webpage (<A HREF="www.ansteorra.org/lists.html">
www.ansteorra.org/lists.html </A>)

<P>(Left off the pesky file extension first round...)
<BR>--
<BR>For "official" purposes: Mike C. Baker
<BR>For "fun": Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (SCA)
<BR>           Kihe Blackeagle
(Filk, Scouting, etc.)
<BR> *-COBOL Sr. P/A For Hire (OFFER ON THE TABLE!)-*
<BR>My opinions are my own -- who else would want them!
<BR>Personal WebPage: www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
<BR>e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com, kihe at ticnet.com</HTML>

- --------------F0A3FA8F1C03E26B5F8026EC--