SC - Help thinking up a class......

WOLFMOMSCA WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 03:55:33 PDT 1998

Ruadh:

One of the classes I'm currently working on myself is "Where Did They Get
Their Groceries?"  Take a sampling of original recipes from various lands in
period and explain how the cook obtained the ingredients.  A little cooking
info, a little history, some trade route tracking, and a dollop of
agricultural info, and voila, it's a class.  I always like to try to broaden
the scope of my classes this way because I feel that the SCA focuses too
narrowly on the "things" of the Middle Ages.  We need to learn more about the
rest of the picture, IMHO.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother