SC - Violet roots

Christina M. Krupp ckrupp at zoo.uvm.edu
Fri Apr 24 05:10:54 PDT 1998

Sorry for being late into the discussion here, but I was surprised to see
the recipe under discussion is very close to what I've been doing on and
off for many yules -- the only difference being I also throw in some whole
allspice. It started up here because so many in the group didn't drink, so
mulling wine had few interested. I always figured the combination of apple
juice and the fruit and spices from afar were not particularly period --
just tasty.

Morgana
- ------------------------------
>Recipe
>
>Ingredients:
>8 cups of apple juice
>4 whole cloves
>2 oranges, sliced
>2 lemons, sliced
>cinnamon stick (or substitute ground cinnamon)

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     salbert at polarnet.com
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I will not expose the ignorance of the
and a decrescent argent.        *          faculty. --Bart Simpson