SC - Source for Gallingale

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Fri Apr 24 06:55:20 PDT 1998

Greetings from the North!

I can tell you that both violets and johnny-jump-ups thrive and overwinter
quite nicely up here in Climate Zone 4 (Vermont). But there's no guarantee
that my violets are like your violets; maybe I've got a different species.
The flowers on mine are like miniature pansies and they are smaller than a
dime. Mine are just coming into bloom.

Countess Marieke
Mountain Freehold
East Kingdom