SC - Off-Topic - Musk Li

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Apr 24 09:38:55 PDT 1998

     Try Penzey's.  They have a web-site.  Although, all I've gotten from
     them is powdered so if you are specifically looking for whole dried
     root, I don't know.

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu

Subject: SC - Source for Gallingale
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG> at SMTP
Date:    4/24/98 9:55 AM

Greetings to the list!
         Have a weird request. Does anyone have a good source either web
or mail-order for gallingale? Seems most of my usual sources dont have
it. Thanks in advance.

SCA - Padraig ne Killkenny
Mundanely - Chris Peters
http://www.cyburban.com/~chatelaine The Canton of Northpass