SC - Source for Gallingale

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Fri Apr 24 11:07:21 PDT 1998

> Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:55:20 -0400
> From: Chris Peters <cpeters at cinemagnetics.com>
> Subject: SC - Source for Gallingale
>
> Greetings to the list!
>          Have a weird request. Does anyone have a good source either web
> or mail-order for gallingale? Seems most of my usual sources dont have
> it. Thanks in advance.
>
> SCA - Padraig ne Killkenny
> Mundanely - Chris Peters
> http://www.cyburban.com/~chatelaine The Canton of Northpass

Hey, neighbor!

You need dried or frozen? Both are available in several Asian groceries
in New York City's Chinatown, as well as dried form at Aphrodisia on
Bleecker Street in the West Village.

If you wish, I'll see if I run across any between now and next weekend,
in which case I can bring some to Crown Tourney, which is in your home
Canton. It doesn't cost much.

I'll be pretty hard to miss in the kitchen...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com