SC - Off-Topic - Musk Li

Kiriel & Chris kiriel at cybergal.com
Fri Apr 24 18:02:53 PDT 1998

                      RE>SC - Book reviews                         4/24/98

<snip>
I am preparing to write a book review on a cookbook.  As cooks,
whatinformation is the most important to you when you read a short review?
Murkial
<snip>

Who the book is written for: experienced cooks? beginners? appropriate for
either?  Are the recipes portioned for: individuals? couples? families?
(sometimes sizing a recipe up or down is *not* easy)
I'm not sure if either of these is *most* important, but it is useful to know
when considering a cookbook...
- -brid