SC - Fwd: Spice Is Nice

Chicago Jo kelson at ameritech.net
Sun Apr 26 06:51:19 PDT 1998

Genevia said:

>Greetings Stefan! I agree about the locks - do you recommend any
>merchants for this I don't ever recall seeing one doing this?.

I'm afraid I don't know of any. You might try asking on the Rialto. If
you find out about any, I'd love to add that info to my file.

>I appreciate knowing the location of more information but at this time I
>am without internet access so I will have to wait to look at your files.
>(I've got quite a list to look up once I'm back on the internet. You seem
>to collect the very stuff I would collect given the opportunity. thank
>you)

I hope you really mean you are without World-Wide-Web (WWW) access as I
believe most would consider email and this mail list part of the internet.

In that case, I will send you the keys and locks file in another message.
This option is always there for those that don't have access to my files
via the webpage. I can also send you a copy of the complete filelist
by email, also.

>Thank you for your assistance

You're welcome.

Stefan li Rous