SC - Dried currents

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 14:44:42 PDT 1998

Niccolo asks:
> THE expert in what, m'lady.  I'd love to put her in my address book.

To Allison's statement:
> > Fleming, Elise  alysk at ix.netcom.com     Dame Alys Katherine
> > Above is the name and e-mail address of THE expert.  This is the field in
> > which she received her Laurel.  She doesn't always have time to read
> > lists, so might miss your question.

Dame Alys Katherine is the expert in sugar plate stuff.

In general I was told that she knows everything about everything that
has to do with cooking or sotelties, but this is what she's really good at.

<grin>

Claricia Nyetgale
who's Mommy Laurel has a LOT of respect for Dame Alys Katherine, even
if she does remember her as being a lot younger than when I met her
at Pennsic this year <wink>