SC - Dried currents

THL Renata THLRenata at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 10:09:29 PDT 1998

Good morning all!
       I am in the process of putting up a message board on my Canton's
(Northpass) webpage dedicated to feasts/period cooking. I would like to
put the cooks badge up as a background. I lost the URL where it was
posted. Could someone please tell me where to find it? Once it is done I
will post the URL to the board so that ALL may use and enjoy. Thanks in
advance guys you have all been great and hope tosee some of you at
tourney this weekend.

SCA - Padraig ne Killkenny
Mundanely - Chris Peters
http://www.cyburban.com/~chatelaine The Canton of Northpass