SC - Definition needed: primary, secondary, tertiary sources ??

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Thu Apr 30 21:31:01 PDT 1998

Hi, i'm a newbie so you won't see me post must but I know how to do all of
it at once. Have our own website.  We will need 1 or more librarians (no,
I'm not voluntering!;)) and a website.  When you have something new to add
to the library, you send it to the librarian/s for submition.  It will
then be added at the librarians' discrection.  So what do you think?

Christine Harley
Manhattan KS  Spinning Winds
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/tollington/149/index.html