SC - Spices-another source

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 13:51:28 PDT 1998

<<
 In an earlier post someone mentioned being able to by saffron crocuses at the
 nursery.  I would dearly love to try and grow these, but have not seen them
in
 Missouri.  Our winters do get cold enough to set the bulbs, so if anyone
would
 happen to know of a mail order source, I would be REALLY interested.

 Thanks so much

 broccan

     That's easy enough--a number of mail order sources carry them. One of my
favorites is Nichols Garden nursery in Oregon. Their web address is:
http://www.pacificharbor.com/nichols/

     If you don't have web access let me know and I'll get the phone #, etc.
for you.

          Ldy Diana