Saffron amounts (was Re: SC - Spices-another source)

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 16 16:59:14 PDT 1998

I used this recipe from Speise when I did the festival of maidens.  It is
a little hard to keep the sandwiches together, but no one other than yours
truly seemed to care.  They were a huge success, the queen loved them (and
took some with her to eat on the morrow), and they really were a perfect
finger food.  We served them in half sandwiches and it worked REALLY
well!!!!!

HTH.
Your servant,
Bogdan din Brasov

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Michael F. Gunter wrote:
<snip>
> This doesn't answer your questions but have you thought
> about doing
> Ein Spise Von Birn (A food of pears) from "Ein Buch von
> Guter Spise"?
<snip>