SC - [Fwd: Brief introduction]

Linda Giddings McKeown at micronet.net
Sat Apr 18 23:14:02 PDT 1998

Jenny Johanssen wrote:

> > I am Jenny Johanssen.  I live in Palmer, Alaska, divorced, (I sleep
> > easier now), retired from a boring State of Alaska job.  Have 6
> > children, 3 & 1/2 grandchildren (that I know about).  My interests are
> > cooking, history, gardening, reading, crocheting, sewing, cats - too
> > many interests - not enough day to go around.  Have always been
> > fascinated with history - (not modern).

Dear Jenny,

Just saw your post to the SCA Arts list and wanted to say hello.

My mundane name is Linda and I have 1 and 3/4 grancchildren.  Number two
is due on July 4th.

I belong to the Barony of Eskalya here in Anchorage.  Hopefullyu we can
meet face to face since we live so close to each other.  Do you play wit
the Shire in the Valey?

My interests are cooking, sewing, and playing with my granddaughter,
bobbin lace, as well as other craty things.

In case you didn't know it there is a Cooking Guild here in Anchorage.
We don't have a scheduled next meeting bu if you would like I can let
you know when we meet again.

Angustias McKeown