SC - Help thinking up a class......

Rebecca Tants RETANTS at us.oracle.com
Wed Apr 22 11:20:58 PDT 1998

Hi folks -

I volunteered to cook a fill in cooking class for AEthelmearc
war practice next month on "whatever subject isn't covered
by all the OTHER cooking classes people usually teach at
such things".  Seemed like a good idea at the time, but it turns
out that there are only two other food-related classes:
Herbs & How to Cook a Feast for Beginners.  So now I actually
have to THINK of a topic.

Having done lots of feasts but never actually taught a class on
the subject before, I'm looking for ideas for subjects of a 50
minute class.  It should be something I can either research and
pull together between now and then or if someone far away has
a prepared class they'd let me teach here, that could be fun too!

I have just under a month, two weekends free and little free
weeknight time.  I'd prefer not to do a class on cooking a feast,
since it's already being done, so I'd like to find a good food
topic.  We won't have a kitchen (it's at the Pennsic site), so
if it's a hands on class it would have to be on a campfire or
without heating.

Suggestions?  Ideas?  Thing's you'd like to attend?

Ruadh
- --
Rebecca E. Tants	retants at us.oracle.com	Phone:	716-389-1154
Oracle Consulting Services			Pager: 800-PAGE-MCI
Data Warehouse Architecture			Pin#:  1932362