SC - Off-Topic - Musk Lifesavers and other delicacies

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 23 16:59:39 PDT 1998

I would LOVE to try some musk lifesavers, and speaking of other
delicacies... When I was an exchange student to Australia There was this
gum...  and PK blue ne'er made it to the US...

If you might be able to oblige me, please let me know and I will happily
send you my snail mail address, and anything you might want in trade/pay.

Your servant,
Bogdan din Brasov