SC - Looking for Teachers

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Apr 29 15:03:03 PDT 1998

Unto Cooks, Teachers, and those interested in Eating,
Greetings!
	It is my priveledge to be putting together a tract of classes for
the upcoming Royal University of Meridies event, to be held in July (info
below.)  The theme of the event is pre-1066.   I have been doing research
on food of the era, and have some nifty ideas for classes.  The trouble
is, I don't know who is planning on attending the event, so I don't know
who I can tap to teach classes.
	If you are planning on attending the event, and you would be
willing to teach a class for the School of Culinary Sciences, please
contact me privately and I will fill you in on any details I can.  If you
would like to see a specific class taught, please contact me on this as
well.  Thank you,
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain
	Dean, School of Culinary Sciences,
	Royal University of Meridies
	mermayde at juno.com
	404-627-6416

The annual collegium for the Royal University of Meridies (RUM) is the
17th -19th of July at the Regina Coeli Retreat Center in Covington, LA.
The theme is Early Period and the schedule of classes and instructors is
coming together quite nicely.  The hosting groups, Barony of Axemoor and
Shire of Wrymeist, should have a flyer in the May issue of Popular
Chivalry that will provide site information and directions.

Lady Disa Egilsdottir
Deputy Dean of Academic Studies
Royal University of Meridies
Odindisa at aol.com