SC - Book reviews

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Wed Apr 29 23:47:27 PDT 1998

>Renata and all others,
>
>I am reviewing The Original Mediterranean Cuisine.
>
>Murkial

The trouble with going interstate for work is that you come back to 200
e-mail messages from the cooks list...

This is a great book which I have been cooking out of for some time now (it
was published here in Australia). I won't spoil the forthcoming book review,
but it is a bit of a "must have".

Rowan
Robyn Probert
Customer Service Manager		Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager		Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Lawpoint Pty Limited			Sydney NSW  Australia