SC - eggs

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Fri Apr 3 20:25:03 PST 1998

Washing the eggs does take off the coating, I just used to brush the egg
well to get the chicken sh*t off the shells, or whatever dirt and detritis
was hanging on, pop them into my egg basket and try to give them away as
quickly as possible. It is a pain having about 15-20 eggs a day, I made
omelettes, quiches, deviled eggs, egg salad, challah, avgolimono soup and
sauce and fresh pasta until it was almost coming out our ears! Normally I
would have given them away to everybody at schmoozes and fighter practices,
but I was trying to recouperate from a collapsed lung and pneumonia and
wasn't really able to drive and be upright for very long at a time.
margali