SC - King Gunthar (shudder)

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 6 09:02:35 PDT 1998

> >The lovely Nicolette penned to the amazing Gunther...
> >>Congrats on the second placing. There is always next time. Sounds like
> >>we may have a King on the list soon.
>
> >Gawd, I hope not; we'll never hear from him during his reign, and
> >probably the one after that.  Do you know how busy those guys are?
>
> Well, I did suggest to Gunthar, before Crown, that winning crown was
> one way to take a vacation from being feastocrat (or headcook). :-)
>
> Stefan li Rous
> stefan at texas.net

When I was in the Finals of the Crown prior to this (yeah, I spend a lot of
time in second place) I did mention that I just HAD to win that Crown so I
wouldn't have to cook that @#&^# 12th Night Feast. Well, I wound up having
to cook it. (sigh)

Yers,

Gunthar
(Those bridesmaids dresses are getting old.)