SC - Chopsticks

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 06:17:52 PDT 1998

Christi.Redeker at digital.com writes:

<< Actually, what had happened is that the Autocrat had asked for a Far
Eastern
 feast so that she could offer chop sticks as site tokens.   >>

Although I don't have the references handy, I recall reading somewhere that
chopsticks were a fad in Renassance Italy. Also a lady did a period cooking
class on Oriental medieval food at Pennsic a couple of years ago. Perhaps
someone on the list can provide her name and contact info?

Ras
(I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't
look good either.-Anon. Fax)