SC - Gunther's head.

Russell Gilman-Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:35:45 PDT 1998

Gunther, the doughty, doughy, steadfast and amazing, wrote:
>Um. Thanks folks, my head is sufficiently swollen. Can we get back
>on the cooking aspect so I can get humble again.

Hey, if you're head is swollen, can I have your cool helm?  Mine
is a nifty Viking type with eye holes, but limited visibility.

It looks just the right size to, um.... put some bread dough in and
set by the fire to rise?  (Struggling to get back on the cooking
track)... Maybe drink mead out of?

===
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao,
and there is a slight flaw in my character"?
         ---"Bridge of Birds" by Barry Hughart