SC - Fwd: Spice Is Nice

vincent_tom at burr-brown.com vincent_tom at burr-brown.com
Thu Apr 9 12:25:11 PDT 1998

Beautiful book reviews!  Thanks!

I'd just like to mention that a lot of times these mail order companies are a *lot* more expensive than your local ethnic grocer.  Check out a Oriental, Arabic or Indian deli to find a lot of these spices pleasantly priced.

Duriel van Hansard

DianaFiona <DianaFiona at aol.com> on 04/09/98 10:00:26 AM

Please respond to sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG