SC - Headline: SCA-Cooks Unite at Pennsic and Feed the Known World!

Gerekr Gerekr at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 00:36:11 PDT 1998

On 3/13/98 1:58 PM you wrote:

>Can we do this?:
>
>Recipe to accompany the dish, along with Cook's name! Dish to be based on a
>serving of at least 6????  Folks should bring a notebook if they want to
>copy recipes! Some nice person might volunteer to collect and web the
>recipes. Bring your own eating things. Take your own dirty things home,
>including the dish brought to share. Be really, really nice to Margali since
>she's hostess (what are the current bribes...I mean whims...of our hostess?).

FYI, ages ago I was corresponding with Ras about doing the production for
the recipe booklet for the class (WAY back when it was a class being
talked about)...

Just sent him a note renewing the offer...

Chimene in An Tir, who was seeing doing the booklet as a way to
participate at long-distance, 8-)