Karen Lyons-McGann dvkld.dev at mhs.unc.edu
Thu Apr 16 07:45:15 PDT 1998

     RE>SC - What I learned on my Easter+         4/15/98

<snip>
Hello folks! I just returned from my 10th anniversary trip to the
historic-re-enactment sites of Jamestown and Williamsburg, Virginia. I
must
confess that cooking-wise, I am quite impressed.
<snip>

The original post was missing from the digest it is supposed to be in.
Being a veteran of Wms'burg, I'd love to have your take on the food and
such.  Could whoever posted it, send me a copy?    Thanks.

Anne