SC - New Introduction

Bbqbarb Bbqbarb at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 06:14:29 PDT 1998

Greetings to all!

I recently joined the list and wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Barb
Kuhn (no SCA name as of yet), and I own a personal chef business in Omaha,
Nebraska.  I left a 12 year career in the health and life insurance industry
to start my business at the end of August, 1997.  In preparation for the
career change, I took and am still taking, food arts classes at an American
Culinary Federation certified community college.

I was delighted to find this group.  It pulls together my love of cooking and
my serious interest in all things Medieval.   I minored in Medieval Studies in
college more years ago than I care to admit. (My major was in archaeology and
anthropology.)

I look forward to learning and sharing ideas within this group.

Barb Kuhn