SC - Violet roots

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 10:05:58 PDT 1998

Greetings, all!
     Well, it seems like everyone but me needs violets, even my scentless
ones. So I'll gather up your names and addresses and try to send out some next
chance I get to do some weeding. Between the rain and my schedule I'm not sure
when *that* will be, but I'll get to it eventually.......... ;-) Anyone else
want on the list? (And I have *no* idea how much shipping would run, so I'll
just send them, and folks can toss me a dollar or two if they like, no big
deal.)

       Diana