SC - Off-Topic - Musk Lifesavers and other delicacies

RMcGrath at dca.gov.au RMcGrath at dca.gov.au
Fri Apr 24 05:23:00 PDT 1998

I have a number of packets of these delightful Antipodean delicacies, plus
musk sticks etc, as discussed on the list about a month ago.  (You may
recall that they were on the list of worst foods of all time, and that the
Lochac list members did not agree!)

A couple of people expressed interest in having some of these lovely,
rockhard sweets with holes in the middle (I kid you not) sent to them as
samples, or as a swap with northern hemisphere delicacies.

If you are interested, please could you let me know before I splurge my pay
packet on a chicken vindaloo and several pappadums. :-)  I believe Dorothea
(sp?) wrote to me about this?  (my server is having strange times and her
message has disappeared ...).

yours in service
Rakhel Petrova
rmcgrath at dca.gov.au