SC - yeast-raised cake

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Thu Apr 23 23:54:18 PDT 1998

Sorry. Actually Glenda asked for a recipe (any recipe) for yeast-raised
(rather than Baking soda raised) cakes on another list, and I
cross-posted the only two ideas I had, since she is on both lists (last I
knew) and this is a good place to ask questions like that.

Anyway, can anybody provide arecipe for pannetone, which I believe is a
yeast-raised thing , but I only know how to deal with it when it's ready
to be cut up and eaten (yum;)

Charles Ragnar