SC - Source for Gallingale

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Fri Apr 24 11:06:12 PDT 1998

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Hey, neighbor!

Hey yourself. How are ye??

> You need dried or frozen? Both are available in several Asian groceries
> in New York City's Chinatown, as well as dried form at Aphrodisia on
> Bleecker Street in the West Village.

Dries would probably be better. I got a couple of crazy ideas for some cordials
that I want to release on a unsus........I mean would like to try with my
extended "family" at PENNSIC.

> If you wish, I'll see if I run across any between now and next weekend,
> in which case I can bring some to Crown Tourney, which is in your home
> Canton. It doesn't cost much.

Great! I will be helping with security at Tourney and if ye need drag me off to
the kitchen as well.Looks like I will only be a day tripper as my reservation
check got lost in the mail :-(

> I'll be pretty hard to miss in the kitchen...

Not a problem like I said if ye need dont be afraid to grab my ponytail and yank
(GENTLY!!!)

SCA - Padraig ne Killkenny
 Mundanely - Chris Peters
 http://www.cyburban.com/~chatelaine The Canton of Northpass