SC - Question re: Lord Ras' redaction of Compost recipe

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 08:57:02 PDT 1998

In a message dated 4/24/98 10:48:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

<< Nope, it's definitely yours, signed by you and everything.  I don't have
the
 date you posted it, though... Here is the post that I saved: >>

Yep, it's mine. :-) Problem was I call it something else entirely in my modern
kitchen. :-) Sorry. The liquid measurements are accurate for the way I do it
because as the harvest season progresses I add more of the fruits and veggies
to it as the season progresses. I don't exactly know what the reduced amounts
of liquid would be. The consistency should be like a relish (maybe slightly
more liquidy so the main ingredients are submersed). Hope this helps.

Ras