SC - A feast, in Melbourne

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Mon Apr 27 01:46:40 PDT 1998

On Friday 29 May Nordmannia and St Mark's church are hosting a feast.

It will be in St Mark's Church, George st Fitzroy - they are refurbishing
it, and this is the last thing that happens inside before the demolition
starts. It is a fundraiser for the restoration appeal.

The cost will be $30 (Australian) including food, beer, wine, cider,
entertainment and an indulgence thrown in. Oh. Indulgences may no longer
be sold, so it can't be included. But we will have a real live bishop...

(Anybody remember the Monty Python sketch about selling soap?)

For bookings contact the Church - Father Tony Noble, ph 03 9419 5051

Otherwise feel free to hassle me if you think I may know the answers.

Charles Ragnar