SC - Bounced Messages

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Apr 30 09:44:45 PDT 1998

Ok, for the past two days I've been receiving this message.  Who is this
Mark Warner person, and why am I getting these bounce messages about him?
 The postings are going through to the lists I am sending them to, so I
must assume it is someone on the lists, but I don't understand why I'm
getting this response.  Any ideas here?
	Christianna<the electronically puzzled>