SC - RE: Is camping without a cooler out of period?

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Sat Apr 4 18:35:19 PST 1998

I am familiar with the Hieatt & JOnes article from Specuilum, which
discusses two Anglo-norman MSS and says that the recipes in them all
reappear through to the 15 C(The MSS are 13?C)

Is there other evidence to put the date back any further?

Charles Ragnar

And it came to pass, that in the cathedral was written...