SC - Crown Tourney Pics

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Apr 6 08:06:04 PDT 1998

                      RE>SC - Crown Tourney Pics                   4/6/98

..I'm not big and scary. I'm only 5'11". My lady calls me "kitten". I wear
purple.
How can that be scary?
Without the beard I look like Howdy-Doody.

hmmm, (squints at picture and tries to take out beard), I don't see
Howdy-Doody... but no, purple kittens wouldn't be scary... not sure you should
pass that out as common knowledge if you are soon to be King material tho!
;)
- -brid (trying to look contrite, but probably not succeeding)