SC - building a feast library

cassie cassie at sally.nas.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 8 09:44:09 PDT 1998

morganna wrote:

> How would one go about building a decent recipie library?

> Is there somewhere that  these can be ordered from?

Green Duck Designs are SCA book merchants who
carry a good selection of cookery books, as
well as others. You can order from them directly
and they will ship out packages. There web site
is:

http://www.greenduck.com/

Failing this:

Sometimes I have been able to get some
books through Amazon Books.

http://www.amazon.com/

Also Cariadoc sells a photocopied collection of books
which I have found to be very useful as well.

http://www.best.com/~ddfr/Medieval/Our_Publications/our_publications.html

Euriol

- --
Cassandra Baldassano            cassie at nas.nasa.gov
Sterling Software               (650) 604-6007 or (800) 331-8737 x6007
Supporting:                     M/S 258-6
Systems Control                 NASA Ames Research Center
Database Administration         Moffett Field, CA 94305-1000