SC - re: OP - candied nuts - CORRECTION

kat kat at kagan.com
Mon Apr 13 18:56:47 PDT 1998

One of these days I'll get caught up, my fellow listmembers...  <<<blush>>>

	- k

Stefan le Rous kindly points out:

> Kat said:
> - --------
> Forgive me, I misremembered the recipe for sour cream glazed > pecans.  The
> actual proportion of sugar to sour cream, per pound of pecan > halves, is:

>         1* cups sugar
>         * cup dairy sour cream

> Huh? I think something didn't come through. I get the digest. Were
> there some fractions in here?

Mes apologies, monsieur!  There were indeed fractions and I didn't think to go in and change them when I pasted!

Try:

	1.5 c. sugar
	0.5 c. sour cream

My apologies again, and thank you for bringing this to my attention!!!!!

	- k., embarassed now at having posted a non-period recipe three times to the list...  :-)