SC - Wardens in syrup

KKimes1066 KKimes1066 at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 01:51:03 PDT 1998

<< Medlars are bletted after they are picked and  before they are eaten. I
 believe it is merely an effect of time--like apples going brown and soft,
 save that in the case of medlars the effect is desirable.

 David/Cariadoc
 http://www.best.com/~ddfr/ >>

Duh! now I feel really stupid. I KNEW I was suppossed to get the soft brown
stuff,
but I just didn't think of doing that. Cariadoc bails me out yet again. Many
thanks
To a Noble on whose knowledge I have leaned upon for years.

                                                Percival