SC - Spices-another source

KKimes1066 KKimes1066 at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 12:16:19 PDT 1998

<< So, what is the right climate?

 Anne >>

 I grow my own saffron in the cold of Northern Calontir, (USDA zone 5a). I've
had some good luck and some bad, it really depends on when the first snow fall
occurs. Those of you familar with Calontir know that when I have a good year,
I will bring a saffron bloom for the Queen to wear at Kris Kinder market. (It
is Pupure and Or 8-).

Percival Beaumont Esq-App