SC - Eggs

Rebecca Tants RETANTS at us.oracle.com
Tue Apr 14 13:12:39 PDT 1998

- --=_ORCL_47589722_0_11919804141730440
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

OK - I'm feeling silly here, but it seems to me that the minute
you crack an egg open it's pretty obvious if it's gone bad
or not.  I only hard boil eggs I just bought, but I made a very
nice white mountain icing this weekend out of the egg whites of
2 eggs bought 2 months ago - they were fine, no one got sick.

So what's the risk here?

'Becca
- --
Rebecca E. Tants	retants at us.oracle.com	Phone:	716-389-1154
Oracle Consulting Services			Pager: 800-PAGE-MCI
Data Warehouse Architecture			Pin#:  1932362

- --=_ORCL_47589722_0_11919804141730440