SC - What I learned on my Easter Vacation

WOLFMOMSCA WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 03:53:40 PDT 1998

Aoife:

Next time you visit Colonial Williamsburg, visit the Bake Shop behind the
Raleigh Tavern.  They have a small cookbook available with the recipes they
use to produce the stuff they sell in the tavern.  Mostly cookies, pies,
tarts, muffins, and Sally Lunn bread.  All have the 18th century version of
the recipe with a redaction for modern cooks.  And be sure to order a pint of
cream ale and nibble on the tavern's gingerbread cookies while you drink it.
It's wondermous.  And the tavern isn't access-restricted.  You don't need a
ticket or pass to hang out there.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother