SC - Recipes wanted for book

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun Apr 19 10:39:22 PDT 1998

I have no idea if this guy is legit or not; you'll have to figure that
out for yourself. Please reply directly to him:

I am currently under contract to write a book about food-oriented festivals in
Texas including the Renaissance Festival. The book's focus is as a travel
guide for folks who love to eat. I'll include up to five recipes appropriate
to each event. I ran across your website while doing my researc. I wonder if
anyone from the Society would like to submit Renaissance-style, copyright-
free, recipes for consideration. No pay (isn't that always the way?) but I'll
gladly include the name, city, and state of anyone whose recipe is included.

I look forward to hearing from you soon....here's a little bit about me:

Bob Carter, Travel & Food Journalist, 5451 Reef Way, Oxnard CA 93035, USA
Voice/Fax: 805-985-6831, Email: travelbits at aol.com
Author: The Best of Central California: Main Roads & Side Trips
              Soup's On: Hot Recipes from Cool Chefs (with G. Hobbs)
              Food Festivals of Southern California
              Food Festivals of Northern California
              Food Festivals of Texas (release date: 1999)
Editor & Feature Writer: RV Journal (quarterly; 125,000 circulation; 4-color)
Print Publications:
Please contact for complete list of book titles &  print media outlets.
Personal World Wide Web sites:
TRAVELBITS AND BYTES: http://www.culinary.net/members/BCarter
TRAVELING BY THE BOOK: http//:www.angelfire.com/ca/travelingbythebook
TRAVELBITS E.A.T.S.: http://www.suresite.com/ca/t/travelnews
America Online sites:
1) Keyword: FTN, 2) click Family Travel Network icon, 3) click FTN Quick
4) My articles appear by clicking "Travelbits Journals,"  "Family Camping &
RVing,"
and "Travel to New Brunswick."
WWW Contributing Editor:
VAPOR TRAILS ONLINE TRAVEL MAGAZINE: http://www.vaportrails.com