SC - Okay - here goes!/wedding feast

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Apr 19 23:17:48 PDT 1998

Tamara asks:
> Would love recipes for different breads, and for the stuffed
> pastry/rolls - and any other ideas you can come up with!

There are a few files in my Florilegium that might be of use:

In the Food section:
bread-msg        (123K)  3/19/98    Medieval breads and grains.
breadmaking-msg   (60K)  1/28/98    Period bread recipes and re-creations.
finger-foods-msg  (15K) 10/17/97    Ideas for finger foods at feasts and events.
meat-pies-msg     (21K)  1/20/98    Period meat pies. Recipes.
pastries-msg      (48K)  1/ 6/98    Medieval pastries. Recipes.
To_Mke_A_Tart-art (20K) 11/30/93    Article on medieval recipes using a cheese-
                                      onion tart as an example.

And I know I just sent you email on this, but I wanted to mention for
others, the WEDDINGS section of my files has some useful information
on decorating ideas. There is some food info there, but I think the
stuff available in the FOOD section and on this list is likely to be
more accurate.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous