SC - Compost pile

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 11:50:01 PDT 1998

In a message dated 4/20/98 1:46:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DianaFiona at aol.com writes:

<< ????? But what about various manures? They are staples in classic
 composting! Or are you thinking of meat scraps from the kitchen? There I'll
 agree with you.........

Indeed, meat scraps from the kitchen was what I was referring to. :-) Animal
manures are an excellent fertilizer and should never be passed up. Grass
clippings from the yard are almost pure nitrogen and should also be utilized
whenever possible.

Ras