SC - I've been cut off from my supplier and need my Fix!

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Tue Apr 21 04:50:03 PDT 1998

Hi folks!

Due to some highly perplexing computer problems, I am not recieving the
digests properly. In fact, what I get is about 1/2 the table of contents and
then a warning message that the rest didn't download and I can't have it.
As we speak, experts are looking at the problem and saying "Hunh?". If some
kind digest-recieving person should read this, would they please send me
digest number 685 ? I have already asked another kind soul to forward #s 683
and 684.

Until this is sorted out I will have to depend upon the kindness of you-all.

Thanx.

Aoife--wasting away